The VBOX 3i has a host of features which makes it a very powerful and flexible vehicle testing data logger.
- 100Hz logging to CF memory card
- High brake stop accuracy up to ±1.8cm
- Very low latency: 8.5 ±1.5 mS
- Oversampled brake/event trigger input (25nS)
- 4x analogue inputs (500Hz sample rate)
- 1x default CAN Bus port for input module expansion
- 1x configurable CAN Bus for vehicle CAN interface or VBOX data output
- Easy to fit and transport
- Real-time result display via serial, USB or Bluetooth
- User configurable logging conditions
- IMU integration
- Wide 7V to 30V operating range
- Low current consumption
- Audio voice tagging
VBOX 3i has the ability to utilise data from a RACELOGIC IMU and uses a Kalman Filter to improve all parameters measured in real-time. All captured data is processed at 100Hz, improving accuracy / noise levels and enhancing the dynamic response to velocity.