VBOX 3i measures the following parameters as standard, at 100 samples per second, and purely from GPS/GLONASS:
- Vertical Velocity
- Longitudinal Velocity
- Lateral Velocity
- True Heading
- Lateral Acceleration
- Longitudinal Acceleration
- Distance between 2 cars (ADAS)
- Centreline Deviation
- Slip angle
- Pitch or Roll angle, depending on antenna orientation on vehice.
- Yaw Rate
- Radius of turn
By adding a RACELOGIC RACELOGIC Inertial measurement Unit (IMU), the additional benifits can be...
- Logging pitch and roll angle in real time
- Improved yaw rate and slip angle measurement
- Resilience against GPS dropouts
Many other external parameters can be logged either:
- by using the four high resolution analogue inputs built into the unit (500Hz log rate)
- from a number of versatile VBOX Input Modules
- directly from the CAN bus of the vehicle using the RACELOGIC Vehicle CAN Database.